In this article, I'm gonna show you how to delete all facebook messages at once with your Android or your PC. You will also be able to delete several messages by selecting them.
So, Why wasting the valuable time.?
Let's see how to do it.
- The very first thing is to do is Download the latest 'Yandex' browser and 'Zarchiver' from Play store.
- Download the extension from This link.
- Extract it with Zarchiver app. It requires a password. Password is 'youtube.com/sayemkhan'
- Now, Open 'Yandex' Browser and navigate to chrome://extensions
- Enable the developer mode from the up right corner.
- Click on the 'Load Unpacked' button.
- Select the internal storage and find out the desire unzipped folder.
- select the manifest.json file to load the extension.
- When, done, log in to your facebook and navigate to 'web.facebook.com/messeges' with desktop version.
- now run the extension by clicking menu and then selecting extensions.
- Now, wait a bit here to load all the message conversation.
- Click on Delete all messages
- or Choose to delete. Here, You can delete the conversation by selecting them.
This is how you can delete all of your facebook messages in one click.
You can do the same with your PC with chrome browser.
Thanks for reading with good attention.
Stay with us.
Watch the video to understand the process easily.